HK VP9 9mm Striker-Fired Pistol
Buy HK VP9 9mm Striker-Fired Pistol Online
What’s in the Box
- HK VP9 Striker-Fired Pistol
- (2) Magazines
- (2) Interchangeable Backstraps
- (2) Side Panels
- Spent Casing
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
In development for more than four years, the VP9 is Heckler & Koch’s latest handgun and the first striker fired HK since the renowned P7 series pistols were introduced in the 1980s.
HK pioneered the first striker fired handguns, producing both the VP70 and P7 series, designs that impacted several models by HK competitors. But a superior trigger has eluded most striker fired pistol designs. The VP9 trigger surpasses those found on competitors. It has a short, light take-up with a solid, single action type break followed by a short positive reset.
Although influenced by other HK models, the VP9 has all the hallmarks of the latest, state-of-the-art handgun. All controls are completely ambidextrous. Slide releases are present on both sides of the frame and the magazine release can be easily activated by left- or right-handed shooters.
VP pistols are made in Heckler & Koch’s Oberndorf factory in southwest Germany. The VP9 is well-suited for civilian sport shooting, security, military, and law enforcement use.
- Overall length: 7.34 in.
- Overall height: 5.41 in.
- Overall width: 1.32 in.
- Barrel length: 4.09 in.
- Sight radius: 6.38 in.
- Weight (empty magazine): 3.28 oz.
- Weight (with empty magazine): 25.56 oz.
- Magazine capacity: 15 rounds
- Trigger system: Striker fired
- Trigger pull (N): 5.4 lbs.
- Trigger travel: .24 inches
- Return travel: .12 inches
- Sights: three dot non-radioactive luminous
- Barrel Profile/Twist: Polygonal 6 grooves right-hand twist 1 in 9.8 inches