HK VP9 9mm Flat Dark Earth (FDE) Striker-Fired Pistol
Buy HK VP9 9mm Flat Dark Earth (FDE) Striker-Fired Pistol Online
What’s in the Box
- H&K VP9 9mm Flat Dark Earth (FDE)
- (2) 15-Round Magazines
- (2) Interchangeable Grip Sizes
- Magazine Loader
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The new VP9 FDE is manufactured using special colorants added to the frame during the molding process. The color frame cannot fade or chip and is unaffected by chemicals, sun, and exposure to the elements. FDE models have all of the highly regarded VP features-with the addition of their colored frames. Flat Dark Earth is a tan/brown color scheme that has gained favor among many military and security units in recent years.
The VP9 FDE is made completely in HK’s Oberndorf factory in southwest Germany using all of the company’s advanced technologies for barrel manufacturing, as well as production of the machined steel slide, polymer frame, and all internal components. HK VP pistols are competitively priced and covered by Heckler & Koch’s lifetime warranty.
- Overall length: 7.34 in.
- Overall height: 5.41 in.
- Overall width: 1.32 in.
- Barrel length: 4.09 in.
- Sight radius: 6.38 in.
- Weight (empty magazine): 3.28 oz.
- Weight (with empty magazine): 25.56 oz.
- Magazine capacity: 15 rounds
- Trigger system: Striker fired
- Trigger pull (N): 5.4 lbs.
- Trigger travel: .24 inches
- Return travel: .12 inches
- Sights: Standard
- Barrel Profile/Twist: Polygonal 6 grooves right-hand twist 1 in 9.8 inches
- Frame: Flat Dark Earth (FDE) Polymer