HK P30s 40 S&W Semi-Auto Pistol with Ambi Safety
Buy HK P30s 40 S&W Semi-Auto Pistol with Ambi Safety Online
What’s in the Box
- (2) Interchangable Backstraps
- (2) Additional Grips
- (2) 13 Round Magazines
- Spent Casing
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
A recent HK pistol design, the P30 is a modern police and security pistol that combines function and safety. Ergonomic features include a special grip frame with interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates, allowing the pistol to be individually adapted to any user. Ambidextrous controls include dual slide releases and magazine release levers.
The HK Law Enforcement Modification (LEM) trigger system combines the advantages of a cocked striker component (constant level of trigger pull from first to last round fired) with a double-action hammer system. Using such an enhanced trigger system consolidates ease of use and safety into a convenient, innovative trigger operation—one that reduces the chance of unintended firing. And in case of an ammunition-related failure to fire, all that is needed is an additional second or third squeeze of the trigger without the need of first pulling the slide back to re-cock the pistol. The enhanced LEM trigger system combines the reliability of a double action revolver trigger with the crisp trigger of a single action pistol.
A Picatinny rail molded into the front of the frame makes mounting lights, laser aimers, or other accessories easy and convenient. The extractor doubles as a loaded chamber indicator providing a subtle tactile and visual reminder of a loaded chamber.
Extensively tested, the P30 has already been adopted by several European police agencies. Excellent weight and balance make the P30 naturally pointable, easy to control, and accurate to shoot. An open notch rear sight with luminous (non-radioactive) contrast points allows for fast and accurate target acquisition, even under poor lighting conditions.
During a recent (2009-2010) endurance test, a P30 test pistol fired more than 91,000 rounds without any major component failures.
P30S models have an ambidextrous safety lever mounted on both sides of the frame. S models are available in conventional double-action/single action trigger mode and with HK’s enhanced double action only Law Enforcement Modification trigger.
- Special grip frame with interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail on frame for mounting lights and accessories
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
- Multiple trigger firing modes available
- Patented HK recoil reduction system
- One piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
- Corrosion resistant “hostile environment” blued finish
- Ambidextrous slide levers and
- Ambidextrous magazine release magazine
- Patented lock-out safety device
- Ambidextrous safety levers
- Overall length: 6.99 in.
- Overall height: 5.43 in.
- Overall width w/lever: 1.37 in.
- Barrel length: 3.86 in.
- Sight radius: 5.85 in.
- Weight With Magazine: 1.675 lb
- Magazine Weight: 0.20 lb
- Magazine capacity: 13 Cartridges
- Trigger system: SA/DA
- Trigger pull (N): * 20 4/-2 (SA) 51 /- 5 (DA)
- Trigger travel: .25 inch (SA) < .55 inch (DA)
- Sights: Fixed (Open square notch rear sight with contrast points)